Voting opened today for the EA Sports Bundesliga Player of the Month, with Sébastien Haller, Luka Jovic and Ante Rebic among the nominees.

The Eintracht trio are hot property at the moment.
The Eintracht trio are hot property at the moment.

Voting is open until midnight on Sunday 9 December. A special aspect of the process for this award is that fans have the greatest voting weight with 40 per cent. The remaining 60 per cent is divided equally between representatives of each of the 18 Bundesliga clubs – normally the team captain – and an external panel of experts.

Selection is based on objective factors such as goals, assists and tackling success – so it’s no surprise that Eintracht’s front three of Haller, Jovic and Rebic make up half of the six nominees.

The ‘Player of the Month’ receives not only a specially made trophy but also an increased rating in the FIFA 19 game.

Vote for your Eagles here!


Share
Functions