No Shots Allowed: SGE-RBL Match Facts
It is only the second time that Eintracht will face RB Leipzig; check out the match facts.
- RB Leipzig are the 54th different side to face the Eagles in the Bundesliga.
- The sides met for the first time competitively in the reverse fixture (3-0 to Leipzig).
- Only Bayern allowed their opponents less goal attempts than Leipzig (324) and Eintracht (338).
- RBL have 66 points currently and a win would see them record the best-ever tally from a promoted side (previously 68 by Kaiserslautern in 1997/98).
- The Eagles recorded 11 clean sheets this season, only Bayern more (17). Leipzig haven’t kept an away clean sheet since their 2-0 victory in Darmstadt on matchday nine, 11 games ago.
- Leipzig benefitted from 4 own goals by opponents - most this season.
- Eintracht's Ante Rebic had a spell at Leipzig before but will be out with a match ban (10 yellow cards).
- Timmy Chandler hit 114 open play crosses for SGE which is more than RBL's top three crossers together (Werner, Sabitzer, Halstenberg sum up 110).
- Marco Fabian was involved in 93 of SGE's shots which is the most for our team, Emil Forsberg 139 for Leipzig.
- If Emil Forsberg sets up 2 goals this weekend he will level Kevin De Bruyne's record (20 in 2014/15) as the player with the most assists within a season.